Monday, March 28, 2011

April's Cookbook


I love cooking magazines for many reasons. 1) Subscriptions to them are like getting a brand new cookbook in the mail every month for a year! 2) They take up very little space on my cookbook shelf and 3) For someone like me, who finds it difficult to make the same recipe twice - even my most favorite recipes - they give me the variety I crave at a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new cookbook every time I'm looking for new kitchen inspiration.
These are just a few of the reasons why I chose a cooking magazine for April's cookbook! Fellow Food Lovers, I present to you Best of the Sunset Cookbook!
Late last year Sunset magazine published a "masterwork collection" of over 1,000 recipes in The Sunset Cookbook. This magazine features 101 of the best recipes from that book and it's got a little bit of everything - from breakfast to dessert and everything in between. But wait, there's more! It's got full color photographs for every recipe and with the recipe index at the back, it really is like a special edition, best of the best cookbook. I hope you all enjoy!
Happy cooking!

Tempa

3 comments:

  1. tempa! this looks so fun! i feel you on the magazineLove... REALLY looking forward to cooking up some yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool....way to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE cooking magazines! They are my favorite. They always have the best pictures! Great pic :)

    ReplyDelete