Sunday, January 30, 2011

Presto! Chocolate Cake pg 421




Hi my name is Amy and I am a choca-holic :) All the chocolate desserts in Moosewood sound amazing. I chose this recipe because it is soooo simple and I had all the ingredients on hand. All I did was get a special jam for the glaze, I went with black cherry. I really cant express how amazing this cake is!!! I was in heaven as I ate it. My hubby hates when I make things tooo chocolatey and he said this was perfect. The cherry jam gives a nice tartness. The texture is moist and delicate. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! You have to try this cake. So far the best thing I have made from this whole blog : ) : ) It would be the perfect dessert to throw together in a rush. Easy and quick to make and looks and tastes like it could have taken forever. Makes the perfect size for a small dinner party.

1 comment:

  1. yep, i'm sold! totally trying this! the black cherry topping sounds perfecto!

    ReplyDelete