Monday, April 25, 2011

Golden Gate Grilled Turkey and Cheese





I knew that I would love this sandwich. I mean, what's not to love? Tangy sourdough bread, gooey, melted muenster and rich, sharp parmesan cheese, buttery avocado, peppy (yes, I said peppy) cilantro, come together with smoked turkey breast and grilled in a spicy garlic butter. 'Nuff said. Initally I was confused by the addition of fresh cilantro to this sandwich but it really did add a nice pungent, herby flavor that cut the richness of the rest of the ingredients. Please do yourself a favor and make this sandwich!


buon appetito!


Tempa

2 comments:

  1. wow, that looks so good!! grilled in spicy garlic butter is new to me, but so willing to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fantastic! Send me the recipe and I'll make one for Ellen.

    ReplyDelete